Where do I begin? The flat is a mess. There are drying rack full of clothes that has to be ironed and put away. Dirty ones are lying on the couch or coffee table. My desk has miscellaneous stuff that shouldn't be here: nail polish remover, roll of clean socks, baby rattle and pacifier, unopened pack of bibs, empty water bottle and cotton pads. The floor is so dirty that after Madara had finished crawling she was immediately taken to bath. Oh, and did I mention the two hangers with shirts hanging from the curtain rod? I could go on and on.
I probably wouldn't even notice it tonight if only by accident (or not) my husband wouldn't have taken a photo of the room with my new cellphone (he was just checking it out, you know). It looked horrible. You know how most of the time you don't notice those flaws or dirt around your house until you see it in a picture or after arriving home after a couple or more days away? That's what happened.
Nav komentāru:
Ierakstīt komentāru